I don't know why, I have no luck in terms of LOVE??? I don't wanna believe it, but, it feels like love didn't care to find me....  Thinking of my past relationships is just a head ache! But then, this so I called special love came into my life sometime ago... and it still here even it breaks my heart a thousand times.. I believe in him, I care for him and I even look at him as my Prince! But, I am no longer his Princess as of this day, as I found out again the reality of this fairy tale story that I made to protect my feelings, turn into a nightmare... I never wanted to feel sorry for myself, but the pain is here and I need to wake up once more. Let him live with her real Princess and so I must close the door and move on... Maybe, I need to face the fact that as I give away this kind of feelings, I need to suffer a lot more. Sometimes, I don't know what to do? what to think of? or even what to feel for something I cannot have.... The more I love, the deeper it hurts... I am stronger than before, that's what I think of me! But, all of a sudden, I become weak. It just hide deep inside, and the other side of me wants to explode. A fake smile is always on my face, where I become used to it. I am not saying that I am so down just because of this love drama of mine. Because, I know I am happy with what I have, with my family and friends. And yet, I still need the other kind of happiness that each person longing for....  Maybe, I just need to sleep tonight and let the rain pour from my eyes. Let the feeling gone little by little... And hope for the best for him... And wish for something much better for me to come... I hope a deep breath will take away this pain... Even, Stars in the sky is hard to see tonight, why? maybe, they just hide so no one will see me crying...because, sometime, I believe that we see the same sky, but it was totally not...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARRIED LIFE (Pinay Wife / Pinay Mom) 🇵🇭🇰🇷