MARRIED LIFE (Pinay Wife / Pinay Mom) 🇵🇭🇰🇷

Hello There! Here's my beautiful familee - LEE FAMILY
Introducing myself - mrs. LANI (Filipina)
My husband - Heeseong (Korean)
My son - Seojin (Korean-Filipino)

Married year 2013. Had our traditional Korean wedding in Souh Korea. It's a beautiful experience wearing Hanbok for the first time! 😍

We had our rainbow baby - Seojin, after 3 miscarriage. 
Our whole family was so happy welcoming our son after all the storms in our life... Seojin is our rainbow... 💕

Being a filipina married to a Korean is not easy at first because you need to adjust in everything.. the culture, language, food and lifestyle...

Having a supportive and loving husband is a blessing because as I'm trying to cope with everything through his help and guidance, it makes more easier for me...

I am grateful to God for this wonderful family! 🙏
I know I am not a perfect person but I'll surely live the life that God gave me! Just enjoy, continue learning and get inspired! 🥰

Please continue to support my blogs as Pinay Mom, Pinay Wife, Pinay living in South Korea! 🇵🇭🇰🇷
I am not good in English, but I will try to express my thoughts as best as a can.. 😊

Thanks for the visit! 😍
Annyeong! 

Feel free to leave comments or any questions! 😉

Here is the video of my Korean Traditional Wedding.. 


Comments

Post a Comment